5 Instagram Content Types & Formats that Work in 2022
In this solo episode, I share my best tips and tricks for how to confidently create Instagram content that lands with your audience in 2022!
New episodes are published every other Thursday 🎙 Subscribe below to get notified!
Boy, has the Instagram content landscape changed over the years! So many of you have shared with me that you’re tired of spending so much time creating content for the ‘Gram. Plus, when you do, your audience sounds like a chorus of crickets.
Let’s change that!!
Ready to confidently create content that *actually* lands with your audience in 2022? Listen to Episode #25… now live wherever you get your podcasts!
In this solo episode, I dive into:
- Carousels and why they increase engagement
- Building audience affinity with opinionated content
- Memes & why they’re the perfect “show-not-tell” content
- Why your audience will love motivating posts
- A simple way to feel more confident with Reels
Here are the examples that I mention in the episode:
Challenge / Status Quo
Inspiring / Motivating
Free Instagram Training!
Learn how to STOP ghosting your audience and START posting consistently on Instagram *without* burning out.